Inground swimming pools can offer a number of advantages including providing a relaxing retreat in your own backyard and providing a private space to entertain friends and family. However, pools require regular maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep to keep your pool working and looking its best. Many homeowners and families often get busy with work, family, and social events, and they are not able to schedule time for pool maintenance.
If this is the case, you can hire professionals to handle all of your inground swimming pool maintenance services. At Suntan Pools, we offer a wide variety of pool maintenance services to customers located throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area. From cleaning your pool on a weekly basis to providing maintenance and repairs as needed, we can handle all of your swimming pool maintenance issues. To learn more about our services for inground swimming pool maintenance as well as pool installation, contact us today at 314-293-7665.
Complete Inground Swimming Pool Maintenance Services
As a leading pool maintenance and service company in the St. Louis area, we can provide a wide range of services to our clients. Our inground swimming pool maintenance services include performing weekly cleaning, annual pool cleaning, winterizing and opening, and pool maintenance and repairs as needed.
Basic Weekly Pool Cleaning:
This service will keep your pool looking its best all summer long with regular cleaning and chemical application. Our weekly cleaning services include:
- Removing debris accumulated at the bottom of the pool using a leaf scoop
- Testing the level of chlorine and other water sanitizers in the pool and adjusting the levels if necessary
- Checking the water level and ensuring that it is high enough for the pump to function properly
- Performing a visual inspection of the pool for color, clarity, and any visible contaminants
- Skimming leaves and other debris from the surface of the pool
- Testing and adjusting pH and algaecide levels
In-Depth Annual Cleaning:
This service provides an in-depth clean for your pool and checks several elements of your pool in order to ensure that everything is in proper working condition. Our in-depth annual cleaning service includes:
- Checking and adjusting calcium hardness in water
- Testing and adjusting Total Dissolved Solids in water
- Testing total alkalinity in water
- Cleaning the filter and back-washing if necessary
- Inspecting seals, tiles, grout, and other pool elements
- Checking the vinyl liner for tears and holes and conducting repairs
- Checking for cracks and making repairs if necessary for concrete, fiberglass, or gunite inground pools
- Checking the seals on the pump and the motor
- Checking the steps, handrails, and other safety features to ensure that they are free from damage
Winterizing and Opening for Summer:
The main purpose behind winterizing inground swimming pools is to protect your pool and the water lines from damage that can be caused by freezing water. Additionally, this service helps ensure that your pool is ready for next summer. Winterizing an inground swimming pool properly can save a lot of time and money by preventing the need for serious repairs.
We can offer services for winterizing your pool to prepare for the cold St. Louis winter as well as opening your inground swimming pool in preparation for summer.
Heater, Pump, Filter, and Leak Repair:
In addition to regular maintenance services, we can also perform basic repairs for your pool and pool equipment as need. We will check the heater, pump, and filter for leaks or issues and conduct the necessary repairs if any issues are found. If the equipment cannot be repaired, we can replace it.
Learn More About Our Inground Swimming Pool Maintenance Services
If you live in the St. Louis area, Suntan Pools can take over the maintenance of your inground swimming pool so that you can spend more time enjoying your inground pool rather than maintaining it. We can also help with any problems, repairs, or issues you need addressed. To learn more about our pool maintenance and repair services or to schedule inground swimming pool maintenance services in St. Louis, please contact us today at 314-293-7665.